Followers

About Me

My photo
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Piece of cake

Well, after the immense help of a classmate and Dr. Tomer's tutorial, I managed to complete the Koha assignment.  It was really quite easy once I knew the basics of the program.  I had no idea what the z93.whatever button was for, and apparently that was the biggest piece of the puzzle.  I look forward to using programs like this once I am working in a library, now that I know how it works!

Off to watch the lecture on HTML, go to another baby shower, then a 4th of July picnic.  The rest of my 3-day weekend will be spent reading for LIS 2000.  Joy...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I can't fathom why they don't give the z-thingy button a more intuitive name. It's perhaps the most important function of the software, so why hide it? Grr.

    ReplyDelete