Followers

About Me

My photo
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I did it!!!!

I did it!!  I did it!!  Yay!!  Portfolio is done, complete with links to Jing video, blog, RSS for blog, Omeka link, Koha screen capture, and 'da Dickens.  Whew!  It took me a while and I had to play around a bit (and thank my lucky stars for my hero Tim and his CSS code share that I tweaked!), but it is finally complete!  I viewed the code on the website and my stylesheets are linked in, so we're good to go!  Hope I get full credit on this project -- I worked hard!  Here it is, in case anyone is interested.  Good luck, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I checked it out :) Looks great. Aren't you glad to be done?! You are your fiance are adorable in your picture. Have a nice three week break.

    ReplyDelete