Followers

About Me

My photo
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Totally exhausted

...and I haven't even left yet!  Busy week:  Had 35 kids in for a field trip today and since our Children's Department lead quit last week with no notice, I was left to run the show -- good practice for becoming a school librarian; we have another field trip coming in tomorrow (gotta love summer school programs); local minor league baseball game to go to tomorrow night; packing and leaving Thursday afternoon; driving 5 and a half hours to my brother's house; then it's Fast Track weekend!  All while studying and reading in all the free minutes I can find, which unfortunately is not many.  I hope the midterm goes well.  I'm worried...

I'm excited to meet all my cohorts and professors, though.  Should be fun!  See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment