Followers

About Me

My photo
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blackboard and Barnes & Noble Partner to Streamline Access to Digital Content

Blackboard and Barnes & Noble Partner to Streamline Access to Digital Content

So, my two worlds collide again. Blackboard has just announced that they are partnering with Barnes & Noble to offer online higher education students the ability to work more seamlessly in their courses. Apparently, this new partnership will allow online students, us, to browse e-textbooks straight through Bb, which I would think would be dependent on how the facilitators are using Bb, but I guess we'll see.

I'm excited to see what this partnership will mean for our program, if anything. I am also waiting for the launch of NOOKstudy, which will allow college students to buy and browse e-textbooks on their PC or Mac, and they can make notes and highlight, among other features. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment