Followers

About Me

My photo
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, July 22, 2010

CSS is not my friend!

I'm disowning kompozer and CSS, that's it!  I just can't seem to get them to work together!  I create the CSS exactly as THREE different tutorials say to, and the CSS overrides all of my pages' previous formats, however it does not apply the format I specified in the CSS!  I'm lost!!  Where's the life preserver!  I'll be so lucky if I can manage to finish with a "B".  Sigh... And the semester started off so well!

On a happier side note, I scheduled my wedding dress fittings!  Yay!  So excited!  I'm taking my bridesmaids and mother-in-law-to-be to a nice restaurant for Brunch on Sunday, August 8th, and then we're going to Alfred Angelo's to try on gowns.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment