Followers

About Me

My photo
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, July 12, 2010

What the Dickens

Yeah, I made a lame joke, too.  I've been seeing a few funny ones around and thought I'd add my two cents.  I'm going to attempt to make the web page and Dickens fragment now, so wish me luck!

Fast Track weekend was so great and it was awesome meeting everyone!  I honestly didn't realize how important that visit would be until I was actually there.  The campus was gorgeous and, although I visited Pittsburgh many times because my mom had transplant surgery at Pitt's own UPMC so I've walked around the campus before, I had never been in the Cathedral for Learning before.  It was so beautiful!  I would love to live closer to campus so I could actually be an on-campus student.  I am liking the online program just fine, but the visit made me realize how much I miss seeing classmates and professors face-to-face.  I'll just have to settle for memories for now...  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment