Followers

About Me

My photo
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Feeling a bit behind...

I was really looking forward to online learning but I'm starting to feel like perhaps I am missing some information.  I am going to be honest here -- I might have to take notes on some classmates' Zotero projects.  I've never used Jing or screencast before and I will attempt to do it myself, but I am totally going to spy on other people's work when it's on their blogs.  Forgive me.  ;o)

I'm anxious to find out how I did on my LIS 2000 Double Fold paper.  I agonized over it since it is the first scholarly piece of writing I've done since graduating in 2006.  I'm a bit out of practice.  At first, I didn't think I'd come up with even 750 words but once I got started, it was hard to stop!  I had to go back, reevaluate my thesis, and start over again, copying and pasting because I started rambling at times.  I edited my paper down to 799 words but I'm worried that I left out pertinent substance.  Here's hoping...

1 comment:

  1. It's almost July and I am still feel so far behind. So I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete