Followers

About Me

My photo
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The skills are back!

I am so excited!  It's been a great week:  had a fun BBQ on Monday for the first event we've hosted at our house (even though I should've been doing schoolwork), received some great grad school advice from a friend who is not only a grad student but her aunt is a grad school professor, my sister gave birth to my new nephew this morning (and he's adorable!), and I received some great feedback on my Double Fold essay in LIS 2000.  It's been a while since I've done a scholarly essay of any kind, so I'm very happy that I haven't lost my skills.  I'm actually looking forward to doing my next few assignments now that I feel much more confident in my abilities.  Totally needed this...

No comments:

Post a Comment