Followers

About Me

My photo
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, June 21, 2010

Quiz Grade

Okay, so has anyone else received their quiz grade yet?  I'm so anxious to find out -- shocker, I know!  I'm just worried because there was one short answer question that I might have totally blown, another definition/acronym question that I had absolutely no idea what it mean (I even wrote "I have no idea" as my answer), and I didn't know the answer to the extra credit question.  In my defense, there was definitely a word missing in the question when I took the quiz that Friday night.  I wasn't sure if they wanted a comparison or if they wanted to know what the two had in common, or...  Oh well, I guess I got what I got.  Now I'll just have to wait and see.  Perhaps they are going in alphabetical order as they grade -- this is when it really sucks to have an "S" name...  Hope everyone did well!

No comments:

Post a Comment