Followers

About Me

My photo
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Starting to come together

I don't want to jinx anything, but I think things are really starting to come together after having a very rough first week.  I was able to actually understand the main points in Thomas Kuhn's The Structure of Scientific Revolutions, I enjoyed Meredith Farkas' keynote speech that we were assigned to watch, and I am really getting into our latest book for Understanding Information -- Double Fold.  Plus, on a personal note, our permit for our wedding ceremony venue at Sandy Hook National Park beach in NJ is almost completely confirmed (I received a fax of our permit that I had to sign and send back, and they've confirmed receiving our deposit check), we get to go see our hopefully soon-to-be reception venue on Saturday, and we have a phone consultation scheduled with a possible minister next Thursday.  Exciting times!  I hope everyone is starting to settle in, as well.  Let's all hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment