Followers

About Me

My photo
Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, May 24, 2010

Rough Week

Okay, so this week is starting off pretty rough.  We confirmed our wedding venues this weekend, which is great, but I spent all of yesterday (sans about 4 hours to shower, eat two meals, and go food shopping) reading the rest of Double Fold for Understanding Information.  I will attempt to write the assigned essay tonight and hope to be in bed with my first real draft by midnight.  Here's hoping!  Work was very hectic today and promises to be for the next three weeks, so things are going to get a bit hairy.  I already snapped at my fiance yesterday because he said my overflowing bookcase was clutter.  I even used the line, "Books are not clutter!"  Sigh...  I hope this gets better...  The good news is that I'm still on-task for Intro to Information Tech, which makes me feel like perhaps I'm behind and I'm missing something.  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment